Jean Pierre Cellent is proud to offer the Jean Cellent Grant to future and current college students preparing for a career in the logistic industry.
Applicants will be judged based on outstanding academic achievement and submission of an essay. The grant award amount is $1,000.
To qualify for this grant, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Attend an accredited US-Based university
- Possess an excellent academic record
- Demonstrate the ability to lead
- Must be a current or future college/university student
- Grant must go to tuition purposes
- Complete an essay for submission (see essay guidelines below)
Please note the following deadlines:
- Application Deadline: January 15th, 2023
- Announcement Date: February 1st, 2023
- Award Presentation: February 5th, 2023
To qualify for the grant, please follow the essay guidelines below:
- Essay Topic 1: If you were the mayor what would you do?
- Essay Topic 2: What type of small business you want to start in your community. What’s is the importance of relating with the customer?
- The essay should be 700-850 words.
- Any resources should be carefully noted and cited appropriately.
- Any plagiarism or fabrication will disqualify the applicant from award disbursement.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill up the form and submit essay:
For further questions on the Jean Cellent Grant, please submit your inquiry via our online contact form.
Winners will be announced on this website!